Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Book 22: Notes from a Blue Bike

Tsh Oxenrider runs a great website called The Art of Simple. She also has a new book out this year. In it, Oxenrider gives ideas and poses questions to help readers make more intentional choices in there family lives.




In it, Oxenrider gives ideas and poses questions to help readers make more intentional choices in there family lives.

I really wanted to love this. I even joined the associated online book club, but the book just did not speak to me. There wasn't anything particularly thought-provoking or new to me. The blue bike only made two appearances: in the prologue and the epilogue. As Lance Armstrong said, It's Not About the Bike. That's a shame, because I'm really drawn to the idea of living simply and cruising around with my kids on a bike. Oxenrider's writing style isn't my favorite, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment