Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Book 57: Wheat Belly

I am so impressionable. Call me Gluten Free Girl now.

Wheat Belly

Yes, after listening to about half of this book about the evils of gluten, I have been gluten free for *gasp* three days.

Is there any ill that gluten is not implicated in? This author thinks not. And while I may not agree with everything he says, I do think wheat is making me fatter. And so I embark upon my gluten-free adventure.

One very minor pet peeve of mine: Neither the voice talent who read the audio book and nor any of the people who supervised and edited the audio know how to pronounce quinoa properly.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously. Is it that hard to look up the pronunciation of quinoa? You'd think they would since they're being paid to sound smart.

    ReplyDelete