Thursday, March 22, 2012

Book 13: Organized Simplicity

It's really time for me to stop reading organizing books and start organizing.



I really wanted to love this book. I really wanted it to be the key to an organized, simple life. While there were some good ideas, some of it was just not information I needed. There was a bit too much detail about how to clean your house. I don't really need to know that; I just need to know how to manage my stuff.

Sometimes, too, it seemed like the editing was a little lax. Sometimes word choice was just plain incorrect: not just not ideal, but downright wrong. I found that a bit irritating.

My advice: instead of taking a couple of hours to read this book, use those hours to clean up some messy spots around your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment