Monday, May 26, 2014

Book 2: Far from the Tree

Before my wee babes were born, I did some reading, but surprisingly, I've been getting some reading in since they've arrived, too! I've got lots of bum-on-the-couch or lying-in-the-bed time as I nurse these two, and an ebook is perfect for those times. And luckily so far, my other children haven't torn the house down while I'm buried under babies with my nose in a book, if you don't count that incident with the glitter.

So come with me, back in time, to January 2014. 



I have wanted to read this book for a while--since I heard an interview with the author on NPR. It covered virtually every way a child could be significantly different from his/her parents, including mental illness, extraordinary musicality, sexual orientation, and deafness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment