Monday, October 29, 2012

Book 70: The Sharper Your Knife, The Less You Cry

I was actually looking for a different book by the same author when I came across this one, and I was initially skeptical. It seemed like another one of those "I did this for a year and then wrote a book about it" books. I decided to give it a try anyway, since I didn't have another audio book waiting in the wings.



I was pleasantly surprised. This was a delightful book.

The author enrolled in Le Cordon Bleu cooking school in Paris and completed all three levels of cuisine. This is so far beyond my kind of cooking that it might as well be rocket surgery, but I had several epiphanies about my own cooking while listening.

There were some interesting and insightful life lessons learned along the way. I still want to read her other book, The Kitchen Counter Cooking School, which may really help me improve my cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment